Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-05-14, 17:38

i agree with this tread The sound quality of Reason currently is poor

The sound quality of Reason currently is poor.

Reason adds small "digital distortion" to bass sounds unlike other programs and makes the kicks sounds dry. The feeling of " real music is gone. " It makes the music made by reason sound like being in game.

Yes I have done everything possible with all the equipment reason offers but never get to even close to what I get with other programs like Cubase and Ableton.

Reason also drops the volume of the sounds and clip appears in lower volume than any other program. Reason simply does not " Kick " the same way even fruity loops does.

I always have to use ex" analog harmonization " to get the sounds back to normal.
I dont' like piling up lot of effects to restore a good sample that has all features needed allready. Now I need a pile of mastering garbage to get the sample sound like itself and still not get there.

I suggest Propellerheads to fix the sound to have same " analog harmonisation " than ableton has in their standard banks