Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-05-29, 00:46

Midi File Import/Preview improvement

I use a lot of midi drum loops from various sources and I create my own. I have not found an easy way to import a number of midi files onto a sequencer track with a drum kit on it. Reason creates new and separate tracks for every loop.

Would it be possible to consider, drag and drop? or load multiple files at the same time to a selected track (rather than creating a new track)...

Also, if there was any possibility to add a feature to preview midi drum files prior to importing (for example similar to EZplayer or Logic?) that would really help to speed up creating drum tracks from existing midi loops.

If any of these features or work-arounds exist, I would be very grateful for any information.