Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-07-16, 13:14

Second Record track, still no vocals though

Well, actually, it's like... the 6th But the second that I make public.
And as usual (same old curse) it is not finished, 79 seconds long only, and no vocals have been recorded. I'm still waiting for my (slow ass) vocalist to get off his butt and start writing

Genre is metal I guess, the song is actually only 4 tracks, drum, bass, guitar left, guitar right. And same as last time, no effects before or after record. All amps are Line6 inserted into the SSL console. Actually, there are no other effects on the guitars.

http://hardtwist.olf.sgsnet.se:8080/~mono/record/hardtwist%20-%20madness%20(preview).mp3

Hope you like it, constructive criticism is always welcome! And I know, I'm not a very good guitar player

EDIT:

My router keeps dying all the time. Sorry about that whoever is trying to get it. Hopefully someone :P
I will upload it to drop.io in a while, doing some updates.

EDIT2:

Ok, updated file, much longer. Want opinions on it
Uploaded it here, make sure to download and not listen directly on the page. Lowers quality very much.

http://drop.io/awv7bb9

Last edited by mattias800; 2009-07-16 at 21:41.