Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-07-22, 19:22

Whoever solves my problem receives 100 $ via Paypal

Whoever solves my problem receives 100 $ via Paypal!!!

Hey guys ! This is no scam ! We're trying to record vocals in RECORD and are running into a major problem. We will pay 100$ to the person who solves our problem via Paypal or Money order. Let me explain !

Here is our equipment first of all:
-SE 2200T (Tube mic)
-Motu Ultralite MK3 (Firewire audio interface)
-Mack book pro 17", Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory 2Go 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, 300GB 7200 RPM

Now the problem is that we wanted to make sure we would get good vocal presets allready mixed etc... So we decided to delete all instrument parts from this demo song in RECORD called "PUSH ME DOWN" and just keep the vocals with their effects and EQ presets and Compressors etc... so we could export it and open it up again in RECORD so we could use it as a vocal template when recording singers. (I know this has been mixed in one of Sweden's biggest studios, this could be the problem maybe ?)

Now here comes the problem, when we go onto any of the audio tracks and put our headphones on we can hear this annoying shhhhhhhhhh type of sound as if we were by the sea. When we record many tracks this way and then play all of them together well it does get pretty annoying and doesn't make things crystal clear...

Anyone knows what's the problem ????????????? 100 BUCKS to whoever figures out this issue !!!!!!
NO BULLCRAP !

P.S If anyone has RECORD and wants me to send them the RECORD file I'm talking about please e-mail me at carlitos-beats@hotmail.com so you understand better what I mean.