Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-07-30, 05:25

First Song In Record with an Apogee Duet Interface

Hello Everyone,

I've been using Reason for years and recently got my hands on the beta-version of Record. The results have been incredible! Although there is no support for VSTs, the explosion of creativity I have had has been incredible. This song will be on my first CD (all the paperwork for everything is being done as we speak). This is unmastered, but it sounds great. Hope you all enjoy.

you can listen to the song, called "Live" at www.purevolume.com/AmpdProject
or www.youtube.com/TheAmpdProject

Propellerhead Forever.

-Ampd

P.S. The Apogee duet works flawlessly with Record and it is an excellent PORTABLE interface. If you are looking for a space-saving, high-quality recording interface; you can't beat the duet for 500 bucks. It doesn't have many of the bells and whistles that many people would like, but it would more than do the job for the average user.