Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-08-06, 21:59

Lightbulb Corrupted RNS Files FIX!

Hi all I have a few corrupted reason files myself and know people that can cure them and repair them. Here is a link to the people that can repair your damaged files!

http://www.corrupteddatarecovery.com...Conversion.asp

Also If your reason file is corrupted then there is an alternative free solution,Reason stores temp files in your temp directory you have to enable view hidden folders and files in control panel in folder options. 2 Locate your reason temp directory look at the dates they will always give you clues of which are the files, just open the file in text document and resave as all files and rename the extention to .rns, that is a fix right there and if you are without the temp files then you are in need of repair from the people that work for the data recovery company they are pretty good with their prices computer eningeers would cost hundreds of pounds and dollars to fix the problem if they are in that field of profession only if..

Use this company to fix your songs and tunes they will help there is no fee for them to analyise your files trust me!

Just send them the corrupted files in email to FileRepair@CorruptedDataRecovery.com they will help.

Shaun

Last edited by BoTOne; 2009-08-06 at 22:05.