Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-08-18, 08:22
preacherkidproducer

A way to save your favorites

I have an extremely extensive library. bordering on a full terabyte full of samples. Working in reason is the greatest because as i scroll through new sounds i collect, i am able to drop the great ones into my favorties section, which is extremely organized. I have like 20 folders- from grimey kiks to fat kiks to percs, hats, soundscapes, snrs, 808s etc etc. It gets mighty frustrating to go to another studio to do a trck in reason and not have ur favorites in reach. It would be great to be able to save my favorites, or take them and put them in refills for easy access. Or at least be able to drag them from the audition window and it copy into an outside folder, like pro tools allows. If this is already possible and i just don't know how to do it. feel free to call me a complete dumbass and show me how. greatly appreciated.

i put this in bold cuz it mks feel important.