Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-09-22, 21:08

HELP!! Using external sampler to trigger ReDrum samples.

Hello everyone.

This is my first time posting on a forum for help, so please forgive my inexperience. FIrst here is my hardware setup:

PowerMac G5 Dual 1.8 GHz PowerPC
Evolution MK-449C USB MIDI Keyboard
Korg Electribe S-MKII (Sampler/Trigger Pads)
Reason 4

I've been using ReDrum for drum loops in some creations, but I would like to use my Korg Electribe as the drums for the songs. Is it possible to use the Korg Electribe physically but use the ReDrum samples on the Korg Electribe to control ReDrum, so that I can have an easier time manipulating the sound and knobs? I've read about it, but I' not sure what I need to do. The ElecTribe has MIDI in.out/and through and the Evolution Keyboard has MIDI in/out ports. Thank you for any help you can provide me!