Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-09-25, 08:26
joshc408

Considering Record - But will it support drum refills?

Here's what the Record FAQs say:

"Can I use ReFills with Record?
Since most ReFill libraries depend on devices not available in Record (such as the Thor synthesizer or the NN-XT sampler), most ReFills requires that you have both Record and Reason registered on your account."

Does anyone know if there's a way to find out if most/any drum refills will work in Record? It says "most" won't work, but how can I find out if *any* work?

I have the Record demo, and I want to be able to tap out drums on my keyboard (via their virtual keyboard), but the drums they have in there really suck. So, if I wanted to purchase other drum kits, I want to know if I'll be able to tap out beats on my keyboard using those refill drum kits from Reason.

I don't really want to buy the Record/Reason combo because I don't think I'll ever really use Reason that much. I just want to tapout/record some beats then play guitar over them.

Thanks!