Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-10-02, 11:27

Improved Line 6 Experience

I have been using the stomp-box effects from the Reason Electric Bass (REB) Refill as effects on my Guitar signal - However I tweak a few parameters to make it more suited to the guitar. This got me thinking.

Now then - Propellerhead are stuck with Line 6 for guitar amp modeling. I realise that now. I think Line 6 pail in comparison to competition like Amplitube and Guitar Rig - so, if only Propellerhead could work together with Line 6 to create a supperior Line 6 unit. Things like Reverb, EQ etc all are of a higher quality in Record's own effect units when compared to Line 6's.

What I would love to see is a REB style Guitar amp refill where there are combinators for Amps and combinators for stomp effects (Including the octave pedal sound as featured in Amplitube and GR)

I really think this would entice a lot more guitarists to go the Propellerhead route.

EDIT: Just a thought - I just realised that to use certain effects in Record, Reason is also needed and not sure so many guitarists would like to get Reason, too.

Last edited by benjamin83; 2009-10-02 at 11:31. Reason: Addendum