Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-10-16, 01:10

Talking Record : Sequencer Zoom (Vertical)

I am happy to say that I am pleased with nearly all aspects of Record, and I believe the quality of the timestretching is my main drawing point, it makes it very easy to match up audio tracks to my reason songs quickly and efficiently. My only problem is when, on occasion, I need to zoom in to 2 particular audio tracks side by side in arrange mode, and match up 2 small details in the recordings (that are lower in volume than the whole recording), I cannot zoom in far enough vertically to see the detail in the waveform. The only way I can accomplish this is by turning up the gain so the waveform 'grows', and editing it before turning the gain back down. This feels like a simple addition and a couple extra clicks on the zoom in button would save me from wearing my reading glasses a foot from my screen