Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-10-28, 01:17

Chose keyboard shortcut variations directly from the controller

Hello, this is my first post here.

I have a suggestion for a Remote feature (I hope it's not something alredy said, in that case I ask sorry in advance): I was reading the "control surface details" pdf and I noticed that you have to use a keyboard combination to choose a "keyboard shortcut variations". I think it could be nice to have the possibility to dedicate a button or an encoder of the midi controller to do that, so you don't have to go back and forward to the pc keyboard when you need to change variation.

Maybe while adding Remote support for new devices this could be taken in consideration.