Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-11-10, 03:49

Ableton / logic question

I've got a couple post up trying to help me figure out what kind of laptop I'm going to be getting hopefully sooner than later.

I'm on the mac/pc debate and am trying to get a sense from people who have played a great deal with ableton 8 and logic 9

a huge plus for mac is the fact that they got logic on there side....I've messed a little with logic but not enough to make a good call. I know that ableton and logic have both been stealing each others ideas (so is ableton and logic very similar these days)

thanks guys.....also I would be rewireing logic into ableton (as crazy as that may seem to some of you guys) because If I rewire ableton into logic I lose my ability to control ableton with my controllers.

Thanks guys huge help