Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-11-10, 17:12

Improved sample management

Thought I'd pen this while I'm waiting for NNXT to scan through my sample drive. I've just created a combi instrument from another song that contains several samples from different refills. It's taken several minutes to find all the samples. It would be quicker if NNXT and Combi patch files stored links to the refill locations (which they don't seem to) so they loaded quicker.

I've also found a problem with locating samples, when I click on a sample in the NNXT sample list it the browser window takes me to the last browsed location and not to the location of the sample I've clicked on. This makes it almost impossible sometimes to locate where samples are stored.

Other features that would be usefull would be a sample editor inside the sampler and beter/filters, something like the Thor has. I suppose I could route the NNXT through the Thor but I'm just too lazy.