Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-11-27, 08:24
Turanaga

ReCycle Xfade Problem

I'm trying to make some vocal (choir) loops in ReCycle and then convert with SAGE converter into RMX format.
My problem is still in ReCycle. I do very fine "Sens" adjustments for the transients, but when I toggle the preview in ReCycle all slices/transients Xfades are not smooth i.e. I audition lots of clicks on the places of the slices. I tried some settings in the "Envelope" processor - yes there are some improvements but the Xfades ( if any ) are not well done.
I exported as Rex2 file and converted into RMX format to check if it is a Preview issue, but in RMX there problem still persist.
If I try to use the same audio loop material and create "Apple Loop" using Apple Loop utility everything is O.K - very good Xfades in any tempo.
But I need ReCycle processing so I can use in the Stylus RMX later.
Any clues ?

Thanks in advance !