Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-12-15, 20:52

Question Single midi file export in record?

Working with a friend on a track and he uses other softwares...in sending tracks back and forth, I'm bouncing alot of synth files out as audio, but now I want to send him a midi file of some drums and an arp track, but can't figure out how to export these single files! The export midi option under file, exports every track in the song file...I dont want to send him 27 midi files...only 2...I also don't want to delete every other track lane so there is only the one midi file left that I want to export and then export it...the manual doesn't mention exporting a single midi track, only exporting the entire midi song file as a whole...any ideas on how to export just a single midi track?