Reason 4 Questions?
I just bought reason 4.0 and am just getting my feet wet in this whole audio engineering field. I write my own songs and perform vocally, i do not play any instruments. I have a few questions about the program if anyone could help me out. First do you think reason is a good program for beginners, if so any advice on getting started would be highly appreciated. I have to complete this project within 24 hours, here are the specs
1) A drum pattern created with the redrum.
This must be an original drum pattern created by you. it can be simple in content.
I want to see that you can tweak the individual sounds in the pattern-kick, snare, hi-hat, etc.- using at least volume and panning.
2) A Subtractor synthesizer with a sound that you have programed yourself from scratch.
Doesn't have to be great just original.\
3) Use of automation on the subtractor.
automate at least one key function on your subtractor.
4) Use of automation on the mixer.
panning, volume, effects sends.
5) set up an effect unit (like Reverb) and wire it into a return on the mixer. use an aux send to apply it to at least one instrument channel.
6) create one combinator device. this can be a combination of just sound modules ( dont forget to include a mixer) or a sound module with effect units.
Thats the project that i must complete within 24 hours, Anyone have any advice for me as i am completely new to reason? Tips, Tricks of the trade etc. Good places to go for help for reason etc... Anyone who could help me out at all with any advice at all would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you. Happy Holidays!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Reason Is A Tool||doniguan||General Forum (read only)||25||2011-10-25 20:36|
|Questions regarding Record and potential panic button in Reason||ChrisIhao||General Forum (read only)||4||2009-10-20 00:05|
|Reason 3 vs Reason 4||AJCC||General Forum (read only)||78||2009-05-15 21:49|
|Reason rewired to SonarHomeStudio (6)||xartrax||Phead User Forum (read only)||0||2008-09-27 18:08|
|Questions about Reason...||whyteo||General Forum (read only)||7||2003-09-01 00:30|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:57.