Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-12-23, 11:04

CyberSutra ft. Marcia Juell - Avatar One's Radio Edit (KULT Records)

Hi all,

I have another 2 remixes coming out on New York's KULT Records in January. Both are for CyberSutra's new single ft. Marcia Juell, a radio edit and an extended club edit. in February Mixmag featured CyberSutra as one of the six dance music acts to 'Keep An Eye On' in 2009, hailing CyberSutra as forefronting the electro/trance genre alongside of Deadmau5 and Sander Van Doorn, so it was cool to remix for them.

Everything is my original except for the vocals. You can hear my radio edit of the track in full here (first one in the player):

http://www.myspace.com/avatarone

Yes, I know the player is not super-high quality but it is all I am allowed to do at the moment...too many tracks get ripped.

Reason was used heavily in this track. The bassline, which is the focus of the track is 2 Subtractors panned hard left and right, each one playing the same riff on the same octave but with slightly different settings. Reason (Redrum) also provides the drums. The acid sounding thing at the start, and which supplements the bassline comes from Pantheon 2. Sylenth provides most of the rest.

Happy Christmas!

Mike

P.S. I am working on a single with the singer in this track, Marcia Juell, which is now 90% complete - 'Anticipating Dark'.

Airwave & Avatar One - Chase Childhood Monsters - out now on J00f Recordings Listen/Buy on Beatport

Last edited by AvatarOne; 2009-12-23 at 11:11.