Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-01-11, 20:46

Audio Interface for Record/Reason bundle on Windows 7

I am in the process of upgrading to the Reason/Record bundle and I was wondering if anyone out there is running Windows 7 and can tell me what would be a good choice as far as a firewire audio interface? I need preamps because I will be recording vocals and acoustic, and would like at least 2 mic inputs (4 would be better), 4 line inputs, and MIDI i/o. I (maybe this is obvious) also need as low latency as possible because I'll be combining MIDI tracks with live audio, and my even use my setup in performance situations. I am looking to spend around $500.

I've done a lot of research already. I see all kinds of posts about drivers being in beta or certain interfaces not working well with certain software.

Any suggestions or advise would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!