Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-02-04, 21:22

More questions

Hello everyone sitting here waiting for the FedX truck to deliver my REASON 4 a day earlier then expected .

I have a question about RECORD , I have a Pentium 4 single core processor , XP PROFESSIONAL with 3GB's of Ram memory maxed out for my version of XP Professional .
Will my computer run Record or will I need a dual core processors?

The other question is about REWIRE , will Reason 4 work with CakeWalk Project 5 that also has REWIRE in it .
The Web site says Sonar and somewhere I saw Project 5 was also included for REWIRE , Does any use rewire and if so will this work ?

Another question is with REASON 4 I see you can't import any Audio because Reason 4 has no Audio only Midi tracks to work with .
How does importing MIDI work in Reason 4 ?
I'm alittle thrown off with importing midi into Reason 4 , are they talking about taking a recording a MIDI track lets say from Project 5 and then importing that project 5 MIDI track into Reason 4 ?

Thanks , check back later on Ghostriderxl