Matrix Edit Mode for Sequencer clips
This is an alternative or addition to having pattern tracks in the main sequencer.
I'd like it if there was an option to put the sequencer edit mode into a 'Matrix Edit Mode'.
1. Defaults to monophonic note input but can be switched to polyphonic
2. Focuses the sequencer edit window on a 32 step long section.
3. Focuses on a one or two octaves with buttons to skip up and down an octave at a time (with C always in a fixed position – at the moment the sequencer just scrolls)
4. Select Last Step – sequence will loop within the clip length
5. Adjust Resolution
6. Add ReGroove shuffle directly from the editor.
And I guess a Redrum editor for drums would also be good:
1. Switchable velocity levels via key combinations as per Redrum pattern editing
2. Flam control
3. As for the Matrix mode: ReGroove, Resolution, Last Step
4. Possibly even the Drum Select function would be useful for detailed editing for a single drum channel
5. And add Global Accent!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Nightmare selecting in new sequencer||whyteo||Phead User Forum (read only)||30||2007-10-19 13:30|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:28.