Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-02-09, 04:19

Talking last track in place

hello again
it maybe cheeky to start another thread, so scream at me if i deserve it, but please hear me out...
i joined bandcamp yesterday morning and started up loading my latest tunes...i got bored and started a piano riff going that i think sound a bit like "sesame street", oh my god i hear you cry!! as the morning progressed so did my state of mind and the damn tune had now got me hooked. to cut a long one short, i wanted this to be the 3rd track on a ep that i had been putting together, also it was a test to see if i could do a track in 1day!! maybe, i'll let you be the guide. the bass was the last bit in place and by then the ashtray was full

http://eyebrowz.bandcamp.com/track/altostratus

its not my usual thing, but it got elements of me (oh dear!).

thanks for putting up with another thread, i promise i won't do it again.
regards
danni