Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-03-13, 14:59

Weezer Remix Contest

Indabamusic.com is holding a contest to remix one of Weezer's latest songs called "Love Is The Answer." I'm a pretty big Weezer fan, and although I don't care for the album version of this song, I couldn't pass up taking a shot at a remix.

So I downloaded the stems and remixed the song using only Record+Reason. I went for a "relaxed" sound for my remix instead of in-your-face techno. I'm pretty happy with the production quality and I really enjoyed using Record for this purpose.

If you can take a listen, please go here: http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/14155

Some of the contest prizes are based on votes, so if you enjoy my mix, give it a vote!

-Action