Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-03-21, 11:33

the untimely death of rebirth

I need this posting to be answered by propellerheads.

I have bought all versions of reason and currently have record installed too making the best platform for my hardware and instruments but have a "gripe" regarding Rebirth.
I have several p.c's in my studio and have recently bought an extremely powerful p.c. which has windows 7 (64 bit) installed but this just wont entertain me installing Rebirth and gives a message that the software is not compatible with win 7.
I also have a p.c. with the 32 bit version of windows 7 installed and this is also incompatible.
My 3rd p.c. with windows xp pro will load,install and also operate Rebirth but i need Rebirth to be in with reason and record as Rebirth is still a favourite of mine and i dont want to lose it.
I would like to know if any of the software writers with propellerheads would be willing to work with me to bring Rebirth back in an updated and compatible manner with just a couple of tweaks added we can do this.
I know that in the world of business and capitalism that propellerheads exsists because of the sales etc but i want to be the first to stand up and say Rebirth = REBORN !!!!! R.I.P NOT accepted !!!!
I refuse to let Rebirth die and want to be heard !!