Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-04-02, 23:25

Thumbs down Better target track control wished

Please help me with these if there's a solution already!

I've used Record in some live performances for example accompanying improv theatre and playing custom synths in a band. Currently it's pain to change the track:

First of all, if you happen to hold sustain while changing a track, the notes will continue to play in the background. This has REALLY ruined my show one time.

Secondly, I'm stuck to change the sound one at a time by using "next track" and "previous track" -remote overrides. I've tried to program the delta value but it won't work. I guess I don't have any endless knobs in my M-audio Oxygen 49. The solution I'm looking for is however to program button 1 dedicated to track 1 and button 3 dedicated to track 3 etc, so that for example one button would change to piano and one button would change to organ. I don't believe this possible in Reason/Record at all.

If these problem are fixed I can stay with Record for live performances. It would be awesome, because then I could just select the exact same patches I use while recording. Otherwise I probably have to change my sight to Logic Main Stage or something.