Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-04-04, 19:48

Open Community Web Site

Hi Everyone!

Ingo, Ed and I are still awaiting a response from those with whom we've contacted about a CD. Please continue to be patient, and stay tuned.

Meanwhile, I've registered the following domain names and purchased a bunch of web stuff through GoDaddy.

musicnuevo.com
musicnuevo.net
musicnuevo.mobi
musicnuevo.us

I also bought beefy search capability (lots of searchable keywords in this site), and beefy stats, as well as unlimited storage and 10 email addresses.

My goal is to create a single website that helps everyone here promote their music. The site would include links to everyone elses bandcamp, soundcloud, personal, etc., websites. It would also include the Reviews and Special Reviews that Ed has launched, a place for your contact information if someone out there wants to reach you and is too lazy to get to your site, etc. The primary advantage here is to expand the awareness of your music outside this particular Propellerhead forum (it's like we're all tucked away in a private little room having the time of our lives - and no one else is invited).

I am NOT a graphic artist, or web designer, and only dream of becoming a bona fide composer some day. So, I'm looking for volunteers to help me construct this site.

Please RSVP to honestprof@gmail.com, or pm me.

David
(a.k.a., Archimedes, a.k.a. Ole Beezer)

Last edited by ddstuart; 2010-04-04 at 19:50.