Mid/Side support and other great feature requests!
I love to write feature requests even thought the Props are clearly all set with the next release of Reason.
Therefore they can implement it in Record 2 instead, so here goes.
- Mid/Side processing device. Would just be a simple little device that splits the signal into mid/side.
- A proper sampler that samples (with wave-editor!!) and has a crunchy filter and some even crunchier drive effect.
- A polyphonic sequencer (this is a must) with scale and chord convertor to make us lazy composers smile.
- Integrate Regroove into Redrum or a rack sequencer so you can save the groove as a combinator.
- IR device for adding delicious saturation and spaces.
- Frequency Analyser device or meter.
- Add an option for oversampling Reason synths when bouncing to get rid of the aliasing (or less).
- Automatic color coding of combinators just like it´s done with clips and tracks.
- Easy way to group tracks together, to keep things nice and tidy in the sequencer.
- integrated browser, to audition on the fly, organize refills and drag and drop patches and audio files. Hooray!!!
- Multi-effects device ala 2010. Stereo delay, Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Grainer, Pitch shifter, frequency shifter.
- Looping device (not sure how this would be integrated, maybe within the sampler?)
- Midi out and rewire host feature.
I´m pretty sure most people on here agree with most of the requests.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:16.