Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-04-12, 10:42

Cool Sonic Pulse...another website for getting music out there.

I think we all agree David is doing an exceptional job in building the Music Nuevo website. Put that together with what he, Ingo and Ed are doing to get a CD into production and you really do appreciate the effort.

Not to detract from any of that I thought I should post a thread about a website I discovered a couple of weeks back. I stumbled upon a thread in a forum on Last FM. The thread asked the question “Do you make chillout music?” I thought, well I kinda do, so I signed up for the forum and replied to the post leaving my Bandcamp site address for the original poster to check out my tunes. Almost instantly my reply was edited by admin who blanked the Bandcamp address “to prevent spam”. Anyhoo, that’s their prerogative, so I ended up sending a PM to the thread starter who got back to me by email.

To cut what is becoming a longer than expected story short Stuart Elliot wants to promote musicians through his website http://www.sonicpulse.co.nr/ and also with podcasts and online radio stations.

So, this could be another way of getting our music "out there". Check it out.

Cheers

Mark