Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-04-28, 07:12

Question automap keyboard

I'm using a remote sl and only recently found the proper way of setting it up since automap was released.

I'm confused. If the remote sl is listed as both an automap control and automap keyboard device then it seems natural to think that I could play a device with the keyboard and then control an effect combinator.

Automap control seems to follow this but automap keyboard only seems to make the keyboard not work. It still registers as midi input on the advanced midi device which is what I end up using as the means of getting separate keyboard input. This means editing the keyboard zones to operate on different midi channels and also no means of recording midi date in the sequencer. At least this is what I've worked out myself.

Am I missing something or is this just how it works?