Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-05-21, 22:41
SecretSilencer

Behringer BCR-2000 not working with Reason 4.0, HELP!!!!!

I am having incredible problems getting my Behringer BCR-2000 to work with my Reason 4.0. Every other MIDI controller I have owned has worked with 4.0 exept this one. I went online to find out more info and found out that it might be possible that 4.0 has a bug where the Behringer BCR-2000 doesnt load correctly, therefore not working at all. I manually added it as a MIDI controller in the surface locking, and when I press the find button for MIDI it finds the port. But when I do the auto scan nothing comes up. I have a 32 bit vista notebook and have already downloaded the proper drivers and still not working. I tried updating the firmware an behringer.com and still doesnt work. I put it to encoder group 4, nothing. In the global setting it is on U-1. I am so lost and if anybody has a way to get this to work please let me know

Oh yeah, I also changed the remote mapping codes to another one suggested online so it will work for 4.0 and still nothing

PLEASE HELP!!!!