Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-05-29, 00:47

Question Praying for Rebirth on OS-X - Others out there?

Hi there,

yes, Rebirth was outstanding as it appears on the market. And now it is available for free in the Rebirth Museum. This is really great. That it runs on those Windows machines is also great - for owners and users of this OS.

People using an up to date OS-X are unfortunately unable to use rebirth. That's not reall new but still annoying - as Rebirth has it's own unique flair and sound and (the most important and interesting part) a Rebirth-Machine in Reason. But for what? That's really odd...

Instead of developing a - nice but nothing else - iPhone-Release of Rebirth i would pay some bucks for a OS-X-Version that's usable on OS-X. Instead i also would accept Rebirth as a machine available in Reason (like Thor etc.). From my point of view you might charge between 99 and 149 for this.

Is there any chance to see the rebirth of the rebirth on Apple hardware? Are there other users out there who are interested in this?

Regards,

FZ!

PS: Yes, there are many 303 and 808 clones out there. Some of them have a really outstanding sound and interesting features. It's also possible to read old rebirth files - they say so. But they are not integrated into Reason and old songs relying on Rebirth cannot utilize them. Also they sound often a bit different.