Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-05-27, 07:40

Angry Midi problem with Reason 1.0

I have a problem!! I purchased Reason 4 with Record 1.0 and I don't have midi input in Record. Everything else seems to work fine except my midi input. I am using windows XP and I have the Soundblaster Live sound card, is this a known problem with these programs? I need a solution bad. I don't know if I need to upgrade my Soundblaster or get another card. Also, I purchased a YETI microphone made by Blue Mic and it won't work with it either. I tried downloading the ASIO driver and it still won't work. Can someone help me please???!!!! I really want to use my new microphone with Record 1.0.

Thanks in advance,

Mizz Yolanda