Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-06-03, 17:34

Thanks for your products!

Hello,

I bought your product Reason 4 and I think a good product and very well done.
Today, for record, I also bought back 4 Reason why the store was the box of Reason Record Duo.Anche if I have two copies of Reason 4, I am still proud of your products. Easy, intuitive, even for someone like me who spends a lot of money just for a hobby to create his music.
I'm just saying that the Propellerhead Software makes good music, with sound quality and powerful and that I have, without exaggeration, kidnapped since version 3 of Reason. I am very glad to meet you, to have your wonderful products and I have not created any problems. Continue to follow closely as possible to buy your products because you have realized a dream of a boy than me. Really deserve my deepest thanks! Good job and keep up!

Claudio