Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-06-10, 19:44

Manipulate Blocks via MIDI

Alright, I know this feature isn't even OUT yet, but this tweet from Propellerhead

http://twitter.com/PropellerheadSW/status/14697350489

Made me cry a little bit. Now, of course, that might just be my fault for assuming that was GOING to be an option, but in my mind that made Blocks turn from a really awesome and necessary feature to something that's really not that important. Without this, everything Blocks can do I can pretty much do with a couple deft mouse-drags and some keying.

So, almighty Props, I'm asking for this. Can we get some method of controlling Blocks via MIDI for those of us who want to use the Reason/Record instrument as...well...an instrument? Live performances would be fantastic with this added element. We can already control the Sequencer via MIDI, why not this new feature too?