Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-06-27, 06:43

My take on a Journey song "Don't Stop Believing" R/R

Ok.. bit of a long story.. This is my take on the Journey song "Don't Stop Believing". I made this beat for an upcoming song that is a tribute to my mother-in-law who I was very close to as were many, many others. She was an amazing person. Unfortunately cancer took her life June 9th this year after a long hard battle. Her motto was "Believe". She was so inspiring we all got tattoos of the word in her hand writing. Now more important than ever we have to keep on believing even though she lost her fight. That's what she would want and so we don't stop believing. Currently this is a work in progress and just the raw instrumental with a fair amount of mixing and a touch of mastering. R.I.P. Mammacita love you.

On another note I would love any suggestions you all might have for this.. I gotta make sure I do it right for her.

http://soundcloud.com/nowshi/dont-st...1e-productions

Journey... please don't sue me for remaking your pianos.. god would probably smite you as special as she was!