Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-06-27, 22:48
theapprentice

Can anyone tell me where to download RNS or ALS project files for free?

I don't really know if this is the right place to post this...

Anyways, I realised that it is easier to learn from other people's project files. You make sense of how things work , I can listen to the whole song and to sounds individually and that enables me to understand what instruments, fx ,etc are needed for that specific genre. It's also a good way to learn how to properly mix songs.
So, it would be great if we had a section in the forum where we could download rns, als ,etc files, for free.
I managed to find some in the ableton live website and reasonstation but as you probably know, it's difficult to find sites that offer file projects with a focus on industrial, idm, ambient&soundscape genres.

Please help this poor soul