Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-07-03, 00:24

Saving default effect setting

I would love to be able to save default effects/devices setting and then be able to access them from the tool bar.

Since I'm doing performance production it means that everything needs to be quicker otherwise music begins to get boring.

What I was thinking was the ability to save delay, rv-7, rv 7000 as I would normally use them.
I'd love to be able to save a delay as bypassed and half of the dry/wet on then whenever I need it just click on the tool bar to have it auto routed.

Otherwise you have to have made preset combinators and have thought out previous to a performance what you have to do, there for taking away from the true spirit of music (for me)

Thanks