Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-07-05, 11:26

Ignition Key stopped working then the casing split in half????

So, Im gonna tell you everything just in case somehow, the other occurrences can shed some light. Yesterday my and my wife's Iphone stopped registering on Itunes on our Mac os x when we plugged it into our usb port (doesn't even charge). So I tried opening record with the ignit. key and it worked. Later in the day I downloaded the Reason 5 demo and the beta test for the new record. The Reason Demo worked but the record beta test told me it could not find Reason 5 in the right place. I tried moving reason 5 in to my reason 4 folder. Then I opened record again and it said the same but this time displayed the internet verification/demo option that occurs when you don't have your ignition key plugged in even though it was plugged in. I plugged in my external hard drive and my memory card reader and both worked. Then today I plugged in my ignit. key and same thing happened, it didn't work but when I took it out the red metal casing split in half... I've been extremely careful with the ignit. key always keeping it in its little white rubber case and haven't dropped it or anything really. I deleted the reason demo and the record beta test and when I open record it still says it can't find Reason 5 and it doesn't acknowledge the ignit. key (which I'd assume is broke since it fell apart). Essshhhh wtf???