Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-07-09, 09:38

NN-XT details x 2

1. FREE TYPE FOR SAMPLE PARAMETER EDITING

Would it be possible to add a free type feature when editing sample property parameters on the NN-XT? I'm thinking about loop points in particular.

For example, I occasionally use BT's Twisted Textures and the loop points are at particular points measured by 'samples' or in our case, 'frames'. The SHIFT= gentle turn is a great feature but it still takes ages to get close and then narrow it down when in fact it would be great to DOUBLE-CLICK and just type in the sample position I need.

I'm sure this applies to other sample libraries and other parameters.

2. SAMPLE INDICATOR

It would also be great if the NN-XT had a little marker against the sample currently being played by either the sequencer or an EXT keyboard. So when using a heavily stocked patch, I can see which sample I'm actually dealing with. This was a great feature on my old AKAI S3000XL sampler. Remember that one? It cost more than my current laptop did!

--------------------------
When our suggestions are about detials like this, you know the rest of the programme must be running brilliantly! keep up the great work.

"If you're going through Hell, keep going."
-Walt Disney