Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-07-13, 23:27

triggering samples with korg nano kontrol

Hey all, Im seeing a lot of videos online of people using the korg nano kontrol to trigger samples with the buttons. i know i can assign these, but i cant seem to figure out how to trigger anything but a dr rex with these buttons, unless i change the buttons function to note (which even still doesnt quite work right). I would love to be able to trigger redrum components, or samples with nnxt, etc. witht the buttons just like i do with the dr rex (by assigning the button the the preview button on rex)...i love using the rex but dont want to be stuck converting all my wavs to rex files (too much time for the hundreds i have)..Basically I want to start mixing with the nano as the main kontrol, each 'channel on the kontrol having a button to trigger a sample, a button to trigger fx, slider as track vol. and knob as fx level....make sense?