Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-07-17, 04:51

HELP!! "No audio inputs available" while Record is ReWired to Cubase!

Help me right away, please! I just installed Record and when I have Record ReWired to Cubase 5, I'm not able to select audio inputs for the audio tracks I create in Record. It says "No audio inputs available, please check your sound card settings." I can't do that in ReWire mode! But when Record is running standalone, I can use the audio tracks to Record. I want to record in Record while ReWired.

Can this be fixed? I really want to make great use of Record's possibilities. But this is cutting me off!
"I compose a universal style of music that covers many genres, mostly those revolving around ambient, electronica, new age, classical, and rock and roll. I love to fuse two genres as well and create a radical new sound, as well. The variety in my style, I believe, can take listeners on journeys to diverse worlds of imagination and teach them to appreciate difference."

- Kelly Forte

http://www.myspace.com/kellyforte