Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-08-10, 10:54

Would Love to See...

1. Midi Out for Record! - for people like me who have actual synths and want to be able to sequence them using Reason/Records' awesome midi tools and record the result back into Record.
2. Recycle included in Dr. Octo Rex or maybe into Record. - I really think this is a pretty obvious step and I'm sure the Props don't want to upset their paying customers but there are so many people who don't want to pony up for a piece of software that appears to be sort of out of date. This feature should be built into Record. I would love to record something in Record then bounce that to a REX file then use it in Dr. Octo Rex (or even in Live or Logic) and I'm sure there are a lot of people who feel the same way.
... and honestly that's it really. I love these two apps and would not be able to write music the way I write music without them. I started out on a pirated copy of Reason (WHICH I THEN BOUGHT AS SOON AS I COULD SAVE UP THE MONEY!!) and even though I use other software like Logic and Live, it's really Reason/Record that I couldn't live without. Here is hoping v5 and v1.5 are huge successes!... and Maybe for Record v2 you can implement my suggestions...