Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-08-18, 21:37

It is possible to make money with only Reason productions?

I have decided to start charging for the first time by downloading the songs from my first album, Exoplanet, 100% a Reason 4 production This is so for several reasons.
The first is that the music is for me, more than a hobby, a way of life. I've spent so much time and a lot of my own money, which certainly did not spare me. In addition, Exoplanet is my first album, after a lot of other music shared free with you. And on the other hand, the reasons are practical. Firstly, I do not like, and i have not faith in the standard musical distribution. Also, in my home has never been much money. I had to leave my studies and start working very young, and the needs of daily life maybe will not allow me time enough to concentrate on the music more comfortably. The price of the album is almost symbolic. Moreover, the new unreleased track, Exoplanet 1, will be released as a hidden track, only available for those who buy the album. My intention in the short and medium future is to bring this music to the streets in ways never seen before, leaning on cutting-edge media. In the long run, If i have enough money with the music i want to donate a significant portion to the Planetary Society. That is my wish. This is my dream.

http://www.soundclick.com/eusantis