Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-08-17, 08:43

the umpteenth 'what hardware should i use' thread

Hi all

This is really a helpful terrific site populated by genuinely eager to help people. That is so refreshing considering some of the many other 'enthusiast' forums out there, where for the most part if u dont speak in cryptic tech then you are actively shunned or ignored. I am jazzed to be here.
On to the gist..i have been using reason for a while, right about to get record and I was really stumped as to the audio interface I should get. I was thinking along the lines of the L6 Tone port ux2 or the pod studio ux2 (is there any huge difference?). I am really just wanting to import the audio from my fantom & sh201 into reason/record.
I also wanted to know if it would be possible to use a strictly knob & slider control surface in adition to my axiom49. Mainly for the mixer. I really like the feel of real sliders as opposed to virtual & have heard the axioms were rather shoddy. Was really liking the Behringer BCF2000-WH B-Control fader.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.