Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-08-28, 11:39

Dear Propellerhead, answer my e-mails !!!

I ordered Reason 5 on Thursday and paid a further 20 pounds for "super fast delivery" via ups. I have not had a confirmation e-mail from ups to say that my package is on route, which would suggest to me that Propellerhead haven't even dispatched it yet, I sinscerley hope that that is just a mistake by ups and my package will arrive today because if it doesn't i will be looking to have my money reimbursed for this so called super fast delivery, i have also sent propellerhead THREE SEPERATE E MAILS to check if my copy of Reason 5 has even been sent out yet and i have not had any of them replied to, absolute ignorance from the customer services team.

On a seperate note .............. what autotuner did they use in thier demo videos, because neptune does not sound anything like what that did, its shakey, the tone of it is vile, and no matter how you try to manipulate it, it quite simply doesn't sound anything like the demonstration. I have used auto tuners for a long time, and neptune is the worst I have ever came across. Much the same as the vocoders on Reason and Record, they do not allow vocals to be heard clearly underneath the tone of the effect.

I have always been a Propellerhead faithful and have promoted its products to countless other musicians and producers, but I must say I'd be a little embarassed to after this shambolic update process, neptune SUCKS the vocoder issues which i have voiced for years have never ever been addressed, don't get me wrong some of the updates and improvments over the years have ben great, but others have been awful and this latest update is the worst to date.

Propellerhead need some new staff on board, thier current team are going to ruin their reputation with thier awful customer service and thier denial that they have made mistakes before releasing much hyped up software. I have also been having a LOT of sound driver issues since installing Record 1.5 too, from glitching to deafining bursts of white noise.

AS YOU CAN TELL I AM NOT HAPPY !