Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-09-03, 00:11

License number and registration code problems

Hi. I have two major problems as you can see in the title.
First of all I have sent an e-mail to propellerhead customer services and im awaiting a response but I'm sure any of you that have had a problem in the past probably know that can be a long boring process especially when you have just purchased a new product and cant wait to use it to its full potential.

I recently purchased reason 5 record 1.5 duo and recived it yesterday. with it i got a license number (that doesnt work and belive me i have tried every possible alternation of the number around 10 times) and also i didnt recive a registration code for the registration of my product(s).

now the fact that I got no registration code could be intentional as I purchased from the propshop and Im aware that they register your products for you so you dont have to. but they havent done that either. I dont know why.

on top of product registration problems my license number is 'in-valid' which means i cannot trigger the ignition key and use r/r in licensed mode. It may well be that the license number wont work untill my products are registered but i dont know much about all this. to top it all off it says 'YOUR LICENSE NUMBER IS WHAT YOU PAID FOR' at the top of my sheet. If you can imagine you just paid 405 euros for something that doesnt work its not that great a feeling.

for now i am stuck in demo mode

This is all very frustrating and any help at all would be really much appreciated!

THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME.