Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-09-03, 09:18

Sampling doesn't work within Record

Just upgraded to Reason 5/Record 1.5. Participated in the beta, and had this working before.

If I open Reason 5 directly, I can sample from input 1 of my sound card no problem. The Sampling input shows levels and works flawlessly.

Open Record, the sampling doesn't work! Is this by design? I use the same procedure with the same input (literally opening one program after the other) from reason 5 and record, but in record, all sampling doesn't work.

Anybody know how to fix this? I'd rather just work from record. REcapping: I can hear my input, my record and Reason show input levels -- but in record, sampling just doesn't work.