Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-09-05, 06:40

Static from monitor

I am new to Reason so I have a question . I installed it on a Mac Pro and I'm using a Line 6 Tone Port UX-1 as a sound card . Well I am getting static or white noise from my monitor when I play both my guitar and keyboard through the set up. I tried adjusting monitor levels in the Tone Port UX-1 and Reason. I am hoping it is not a issue with the computer itself . My instruments are going though the Tone Port at the moment because I am having issues with my MIDI interface also . All the levels are not too hot or anything I just have white noise any ideas?

Posting Rules