Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-09-07, 02:34

Sorry. Another Ignition Key Thread

Ok..So I now have a week that I purchased Record for Reason owners. I have been able to install Reason 5 and have it running great. But when I try to run Record 1.5, I receive the error "Ignition Key Driver Installation Failed Could not install or update the drivers for the ignition key. Please uninstall old drivers and try again, or contact Customer Care. In my registered programs, Reason 5, Reason 4, Record 1.5 and Record Beta is listed as ON KEY. I have the ignition key in my USB port, I have uninstalled Record 1.5 and re-installed it but still continue to get this same error. Anyone have a clue? After searching the forum, seams like everyone else is getting different types of Ignition Key errors than the one I have.

WHERE IS CUSTOMER SUPPORT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I hate to sound like an ahole but I was excited about this software and I PAID for this software over a week now and sent an email as soon as the error continued after I re-installed Record 1.5 but they still have not gotten back to me. I just emailed again this am and still nothing. Is this normal for Propellerhead? I've never had to contact their support for anything in the past.

Thanks in advance for any help.