Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-09-09, 07:38

Unhappy Reason icon and application dissappeared!! HELP!! please

So I was using Reason ReWired through Ableton with Ableton as the slave master. I attempted to quit Reason and it appeared as though it did in fact quit. When I tried to quit Ableton, however, it said I still needed to quit Reason in order to shut down Ableton. I then tried to restart my computer, but with Ableton open it could not restart. Finally, I forced quit Ableton and it quit. Then, all of a sudden, my Reason icon is gone and nothing related to Reason will open, saying "the application is missing" or something related to that. Ableton still works. I restarted my computer right then and nothing changed when it re-booted. Should i reinstall Reason 4 even though it says it will replace Reason if it is already installed? Does this mean all my files and refills will be deleted too?
THANKS! this is of extreme importance to me.